tisdag 14 april 2009

Sex And The City Citat


Hittade lite roliga SATC citat som jag tänlte dela med mig<3 Det fanns otroligt många citat men här är några klassiska och favorit citat.

Carrie: I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.

Carrie:I'm not home, but my shoes are. Leave them a message.

Carrie:I had often fantasized about running into my ex and his wife. But in those fantasies, I was running over them with a truck.

Big:She can reach me, but I can't ever get her.

Carrie:Honey, if it hurts so much, why are we going shopping?
Samantha:I have a broken toe, not a broken spirit.

Carrie:It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes

Carrie:I just love Sleeping Beauty! The music, the sets, the costumes, it's so romantic
Stanford: You only like it because she she sleeps for 100 years and doesn't age.

Carrie: I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.

Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone - just as wild - to run with.(Favortitcitat från min favorit scen)

Har ni ng favorit citat??

Inga kommentarer: